Consider running for the new PTO Executive Board for the 2017-2018 school year.
If you are interested in joining the PTO Executive Board for the upcoming school year please contact Monique Tuttle (email@example.com) no later than Friday, April 28th. Click here for descriptions of the open positions.
10. Connect. Find out what is new and upcoming at school. Be the first to hear about important decisions and updates.
9. Build Rapport. It is one more way to meet and talk with the Principal and Assistant Principals.
8. Make a Difference. Use your skills to establish a supportive and encouraging community for the entire school to benefit.
7. Raise Funds. Make it possible to improve the quality of the school overall.
6. Build Community. Plan and execute fun events for the whole family and bring us together as the SJS community.
5. Support. You will become a greater part of your children’s early learning experiences.
4. Take a Break. It is an hour or so off each month from your hectic household routine.
3. An Opportunity of a Lifetime. Share your time and talents with others.
2. Self Worth. Volunteer your time and see your efforts pay off in the smiles of your children and their friends.
1. Number One Reason. Join the PTO Executive Board….WE NEED YOU!