Save the Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017
24th Annual SJS Spring Fling Dinner & Auction
Click here to access the auction items!
Dear SJS Parents,
Planning is well underway for our school’s largest annual fundraiser, the Spring Fling, on Saturday, April 1, 2017. Please join us to help make this year’s annual dinner and auction a huge success. The evening, themed “Kentucky Derby: Off to the Races”, will include food, cocktails, fellowship and fun. A Bid Pal virtual auction will run through 9:00 p.m. We invite all St. Joseph School families and friends to join in the occasion by attending and contributing to this event. All proceeds from the event will benefit our children. Please help us multiply our talents as a family and give, as you are able, to further our children’s educational experience here at St. Joseph School. Go Saints!
- Plan to attend ~ Purchase your tickets online or via backpack mail. Tickets are limited. Invite your friends and family to attend.
Tickets are $50 per person until March 1, 2017. After March 1, ticket price will increases to $60 per person.
Thank you kindly for your support,
- Make a donation to the auction ~ Contribute a family donation of an item, a basket, service, use of a vacation home, airline miles, join together with a fellow friend/family to create something to donate together…let your imagination go wild. You can also place a personalized family ad in the program.
- Help send the faculty and staff to the auction~ In recognition of the hard work and dedication of the faculty and staff of SJS, the PTO is hoping to send the faculty and staff to the auction free of charge. Please consider making an additional donation to offset these costs. All donations to the faculty and staff fund will be noted in this year’s program.
- Solicit ONE Business Donation-Sponsor/ and or Program Advertisement ~ Get business donations or corporate ad sponsorship from your employer, businesses you frequent, your hairdresser, your local restaurant, friends/family business-owners etc. Corporate sponsors get their logo on the Auction home page!
- Family Sponsorships / Underwrite a portion of the evening or contribute cash
- Participate in the raffles at the event ~ Winner’s choice $3000 cash or tuition.
- Kid’s baskets~ The children will participate in some pre-auction fun. Descriptions will be sent home at a later date.
- Volunteer ~ Your time is our treasure. It is not too late to join our Spring Fling planning efforts. We still need many volunteers for a variety of jobs – no specific skills required. We promise fun, friendship, and camaraderie and the opportunity to make this year’s Spring Fling a huge success.
Suzette Hoffman, Ashley Paulachak and Ann Woodson
Co-Chairs of the 2017 Spring Fling